Human Growth Hormone, naturally produced by your body, is responsible for your growth as a child and for the repair and regeneration of your body's tissue throughout your life. However, once you hit 40 your HGH levels tank, zapping your energy, increasing your body fat, and slowing the rate of your cell's regeneration. This is why the majority of people that use HGH are not body builders. They are people over 40 who want to reverse their body's internal clock to look and feel younger and ultimately increase the quality of their life. Here are some of the top benefits of boosting your HGH levels over 40:
1. Increased Energy: Because HGH keeps your blood sugar levels low you will feel a higher and more constant amount of energy throughout the day. Your body will use everything you eat for muscle and tissue repair or for energy.
2. Skin Rejuvenation: HGH speeds up cell regeneration making it a powerful tool for anti-aging. Using HGH will tighten your skin helping to reduce wrinkles and improve the over all quality and tone of your skin.
3. Better Sleep: HGH increases the amount of time you spend in REM sleep. This helps to promote a better sleep that will leave you feeling more rested.
4. Healthier Hair: If you have suffered from hair loss then HGH can benefit you greatly because it encourages the growth of new hair, slows the rate of hair fall, and also prevents the graying of hair, resulting in thicker, healthier hair.
5. Improved Memory: HGH can reverse cognitive decline and improve memory.
6. Increased Libido: HGH improves the pumping of your blood which in turn improves the function of your sexual organs.
7. More Muscle, Less Fat: Your body will grow muscle and slash fat much easier. You won't become a monster but if you do your training right, you will see serious results.
8. Increased Endurance: HGH is great for athletes, runners, cyclists and anyone looking to improve their endurance in their regular exercise routine because it helps increase endurance.
9. Improved digestion: HGH will help your body process food quicker and more efficiently making it a great tool to eliminate heart burn.
10. Faster Injury Recovery: By speeding up that rate at which your cells regenerate, HGH can help your injuries heal faster.
11. Stronger Immune System: HGH plays a key role in enhancing the immune system and improving it's ability to fight infections and pathogens. HGH is very effective in managing chronic ailments like arthritis, fibromyalgia and lupus.